Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Training

Alas, I still have an unhealed blister on my left foot - it's been 9 days since I got it and I have to let it heal, at least a little, before I resume training. Hopefully it won't eat into my mileage (or into my foot!) too much this week.

A little trip to a running store in Cheltenham yesterday saw the purchase of a couple of new pairs of training shoes - for the hill, a pair of iInov8 Terroc 330's and for off-hill a pair of Mizuno Wave Inspire's.

Saw Cleeve Hill for the first time as well, which looks like a great place to go for a plod, though I think the Cleeve Wold 14 is out of the question.

4 comments:

  1. Cleevewold 14 - go on you know you want to! It's quite hard, but in my view it's perhaps the best race in the area

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earliest train on a Sunday doesn't get in while 2pm in the afternoon - lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lame indeed - that is particularly crap

    ReplyDelete